Elderflower & Mint infusion Rosebay Willowherb Herbal Tea
My interest in herbalism emerged from being a passionate gardener. Last year I started to experiment with the hand dying of yarn in particular using natural botanical pigments. I started to collect numerous plants to discover the pigment characteristics but I also learnt about the health benefits too. This is how my tea adventure began. I learnt about the process of collecting leaves and fermenting them at home. I then decided to combine my favourite flowers and herbs to make unique blends. Every combination is set up to serve a particular need of well-being such as relaxation, vitality or a boost of energy.
How to brew a HERBAL tea:
- 1. Bring water to boiling
- 2. Put your favourite tea into a teapot with at least ½ teaspoon of tea per cup of water
- 3. Pour hot water into teapot and let it brew for about 5-8 min
- 4. You can use tea again for another brew to release more goodness
- 5. You can even refrigerate your brew for up to a week if desired.